"Business officer","Professional sales representative","Marketing Executive"
A medical representative's job is to promote and sell their company's products, whether that's pharmaceutical drugs or medical equipment. Customers can include doctors, nurses and pharmacists. The medical representative will increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products.
Key responsibilities include:
- organising appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff
- identifying and establishing new business
- negotiating contracts
- demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- undertaking relevant research
- meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- maintaining detailed records
- attending and organising trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- managing budgets
- reviewing sales performance
- writing reports and other document
Medical sales representatives are responsible for marketing medical products and services to hospitals, clinics and doctors' practices. Although there are no general education requirements, employers may prefer candidates to hold a bachelor's degree from a related area.
Medical sales representatives are often responsible for a set territory in which they may serve as either inside or outside sales representatives, or independent representatives who serve a number of businesses and sell a variety of medical products.
Inside sales representatives may work with current customers through remote contact to ensure that their product is well received. While inside sales representatives may contact new customers, they rarely leave the office or meet with clients directly. Outside sales representatives spend much of their time traveling and often meet directly with both
new and existing customers to market new products and ensure quality of service.
Opening for Medical representative for MNC compnay
Age : Below 28 years
Salary packege : Depend on your experience & how u present in interview you will get hike. Get 20 to 25% hike on your present CTC
No. of Vacancy : 10 to 15
Intrested candiate Drop your resume on my mail ID email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Otherwise you can contact me on 7028945135.
We’re dedicated to fulfilling the promise of human potential, in all places, in all aspects and stages of life. We believe that health is the key to that promise. Because at our healthiest, we’re capable of achieving anything. And that’s why our pursuit of helping people achieve their best health at every life stage will never end. This is how we put that belief into practice each and every day.We’re dedicated to fulfilling the promise of human potential, in all places, in all aspects and stages of life. We believe that health is the key to that promise. Because at our healthiest, we’re capable of achieving anything. And that’s why our pursuit of helping people achieve their best health at every life stage will never end. This is how we put that belief into practice each and every day.
Telephonic Interview Available
- Telephonic interview are scheduled for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and get recruiter contact number for telephonic interview.
- Candidates can call recruiter on given contact to start telephonic interview during working hours.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- "med Rep"
- "medical Rep"
- "med Representative"
- "medical Sales Representative"
- "sales Representative"
- "pharma Marketing"
- "pharma Sales"
- "pharma Sales And Marketing"
- "doctors Call"
- "sales Officer"
- "business Officer"
- Medical Representtaive
- Pharma Sales
- Territory Sales Manager
- Professional Sales Manager
- Pharma Selling
- Medical Sales Manager