"medical representative","Sales officer",'Marketing executive","Territory sales manager"
A medical representative's job is to promote and sell their company's products, whether that's pharmaceutical drugs or medical equipment. Customers can include doctors, nurses and pharmacists. The medical representative will increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products.
Key responsibilities include:
- organising appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff
- identifying and establishing new business
- negotiating contracts
- demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- undertaking relevant research
- meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- maintaining detailed records
- attending and organising trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- managing budgets
- reviewing sales performance
- writing reports and other document
Medical sales representatives are responsible for marketing medical products and services to hospitals, clinics and doctors' practices. Although there are no general education requirements, employers may prefer candidates to hold a bachelor's degree from a related area.
Medical sales representatives are often responsible for a set territory in which they may serve as either inside or outside sales representatives, or independent representatives who serve a number of businesses and sell a variety of medical products.
Inside sales representatives may work with current customers through remote contact to ensure that their product is well received. While inside sales representatives may contact new customers, they rarely leave the office or meet with clients directly. Outside sales representatives spend much of their time traveling and often meet directly with both
new and existing customers to market new products and ensure quality of service.
Opening for Medical representative for MNC compnay
Age : Below 28 years
Salary packege : Depend on your experience & how u present in interview you will get hike. Get 20 to 25% hike on your present CTC
No. of Vacancy : 15 Vacancy
Package: 20 to 25% you get hike on your present saleary
Intrested candiate Drop your resume on my mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Otherwise you can contact me on 7028945135.
The company was named after the Lupin flower because of the inherent qualities of the flower and what it personifies and stands for. The Lupin flower is known to nourish the land, the very soil it grows in. The Lupin flower is also known to be tolerant of infertile soils and capable of pioneering change in barren and poor climes. The Lupin flower and bean pods have also long been used as food and sources of nourishment, thus protecting and nurturing life.
Embedded in Lupin was a formula for growth. Forty six years on, what has stayed with us is that same entrepreneurial spirit, culture of creativity and innovation and pride in belonging to an industry that makes a difference in the lives of people. We are today a fully integrated pharmaceutical company with an unrivaled position in the US, India and Japan. This position is built on a backbone of cutting-edge research, world-class manufacturing facilities and a truly global supply chain.
Telephonic Interview Available
- Telephonic interview are scheduled for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and get recruiter contact number for telephonic interview.
- Candidates can call recruiter on given contact to start telephonic interview during working hours.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile